According to the latest updates provided by Google, Thinkbiz Solutions offer well up-to-date services following all the guidelines of Google Panda and Penguin. You can take a look on the guidelines that our experts provide you along with the services.
Google Penguin Update -Overview:
A unique content without duplication:
Google always needs fresh content so our experts always write a new and fresh content. Our experts do research before writing content and deliver everything that your audience is looking for! They do not provide copied or re-written article..
One of the important aspects is cloaking. Our professionals never practice cloaking. In this technique, search engines show different versions of webpages than which visitor views.
Avoid hiding of text:
Some of the activities including same background color and text color, hide text behind images, setting font size zero, these should be avoided as search engines easily detects.
Follow whitehat techniques:
Our professionals use all the whitehat techniques including Guest posting, blog commenting, and social bookmarking. These are some methods to build links which will never fail.
Avoid key stuffing:
You should be aware that the ideal keyword density is 3% and 2%. You can calculate keyword density as [Keyword Density= (Number of Keywords*100)/(Total number of words). This way you can easily calculate the density in your content.
Google Panda Update- Overview:
There are some of the aspects that are strongly recommended and our experts follow all the guidelines provided by Google Panda Updates to offer you better outcome and will help Google find, index and rank your site:
Content and Designing:
- Your site should be designed with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
- It would be beneficial to provide a site map to your users that will highlight the important part of your website. Avoid making large number of links.
- Your content should be written clearly to provide complete information that will accurately describe information to users.
- Search the words that your users would type to find your page and make sure that those words are included in your site.
- Check for broken links and correct HTML.
- Allowing search bots can be useful for tracking individual user behavior. Using this technique may result in incomplete indexing of your site, as bots may not be able to eliminate URLs that look different but actually highlight important information.
- Your web server should support the If-Modified-Since HTTP header.
- Make sure the use of robots.txt file on your web server tells the crawlers which directory can or cannot be crawled.
- Ensure that advertisements do not affect search engine rankings and make efforts to avoid it.
- Test your website and make sure that it appears correctly in different browsers.
- Google aims to provide the most accurate and relevant information to its users and we make sure to examine and monitor the site’s performance and optimize load times.
- Do not use intended tricks to improve search engine rankings.
- Avoid participating in link schemes designed to increase the site’s ranking or PageRank. With web spammers and “bad neighbors” your own ranking may be affected with those links.
- Unauthorized computer programs should not be used to submit pages, check rankings and many more..
There are many other relevant strategies we include for quality such as:
- Avoid text or hidden links.
- Key words should be selected carefully.
- Should avoid cloaking or sneaky redirects.
- Not provide duplicate content to the users.
- Should avoid creating pages with malicious behavior.
- Provide a content that would give users a reason to visit their website.
These were some relevant strategies that are practiced by the professionals in our organization. However, we assure you to provide the services that would surely fulfill all your requirements in a better way. Your satisfaction is our main concern!